Are you ready to embark on a wild marketing adventure? Join our vibrant and dynamic team at Neoripples Marketing and let’s unleash the creative genius within you! We are a powerhouse of bold ideas, infectious energy, and limitless possibilities.
become an associate
Key Account Executive : 1 to 3 years of Experience
• Drive social + content strategy, delivering best-in-class social media marketing • Provide proactive contributions to client’s businesses, understand the requirements and briefs and convert them into actionable tasks lists for the team • Steer business review meetings with the clients, prepare monthly reports and deliver ROI on every account • Develop annual strategies for clients and achieve financial and performance goals • Manage escalations on the account • Excellent skills in presentation making & MIS • Hands On experience in research of ideas (avid internet surfer for new technology) • Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification • Have sound knowledge of Social Media Management & Marketing programs • Understanding the critical challenges from Customers and the Delivery Team and ensure consistent service • Passion for excellence and high attention to detail • Good interpersonal and team coordination skills • Go getter attitude, ability to think out of the box
Content Writer/Copywriter: 06 to 3 years of experience
Ability to research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies). • Good at writing clear marketing copy to promote different client’s products/services. • Fosters innovation, creativity and quality to ensure delivery of different content copies and formats. • Provide proofreading and editing blog posts before publication. • Submit work to editors for input and approval. • Produce Creative Ideas for Digital Campaigns. • Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills • Collaborate with Designer, marketing and other professionals. • Probably from Mass Communication stream with excellent command over English language (spoken and written). • Have a knack of researching on topics & gathering information.
Note- Candidate should have an experience in writing Advertising content and script Writing.
2D Graphic Designer: 1 to 3 years of Experience
• Proficiency in Adobe CC programs such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Affects • In depth understanding of creating layouts for print & digital usage • Able to visualise graphical layouts on briefs & attention to detail in designs • Able to dig out references from internet to create the layouts.
Motion Graphic Designer: 1 to 3 years of experience
Job Description: • Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic projects • Design and create appealing motion graphics videos (Marketing Videos, Demo Videos etc.,) • Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. • Assist in designing and creating storyboards. • Proficiency in Adobe CC programs such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Affects, Premier.
Sr Software Engineer (Front End / Full Stack): 2 to 4 years of experience
• Experience leading major initiatives successfully. Experience leading projects and teams accordingly • Experience building and shipping high quality work and achieving high reliability • Experience improving stability through thoughtful code reviews, appropriate testing, proper rollout, monitoring, and proactive changes • Experienced in utilizing data and analysis to explain technical problems and providing detailed feedback and solutions • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
PPC Specialist: 4 to 5 years of experience
This is a full-time on-site role for an Online Campaign Manager. The Online Campaign Manager will be responsible for planning, managing, executing & optimising online paid marketing campaigns (including paid search advertising on - FB, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other platforms). The Online Campaign Manager will also be responsible for analysing campaign performance and making recommendations for improvement. The candidate would have knowledge of media planning with accurate budget vs
• Experience in managing and executing online paid marketing campaigns • Experience with Google and other analytics tools • Experience in setting up business manager, ad sense, fb ad accounts • Experience of getting a proper media plan with accurate ROAS • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills • Strong communication and interpersonal skills • Ability to work independently and as part of a team • Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field • in the digital agency as paid professional is mandatory
Sales Executive: 0 to 2 years of experience
• Make outbound calls to prospects and clients • Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications. • Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis. • Making presentations for new meetings • Send Minutes to clients of the call / meeting done • Follow up on sales calls for further closures • Getting right proposals made from Biz Head to be sent to new prospects
• MBA degree required/Fresher can be consider • Make outbound calls to prospects and clients • Good Communication Skills • Strong business telephone and customer service skills
Client Relationship Executive: 0 to 3 years of experience
• Meeting with potential clients to gauge the utility and viability of prospective working relationships. • Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain our company's presence. • Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client's requirements. • Identifying a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client. • Proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients. • Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings. • Making review presentaions for client meetings • Following up with internal teams on timely delivery • Doing research on client's competition and other relevant topics • Making project gantt charts or trackers for clients & internal teams • Helping BH & accounts for closure & billings
• Degree in MBA Marketing or Prior experience as a relationship executive • In-depth knowledge of effective sales and negotiation tactics. • Outstanding verbal and written communication. • Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
SEO Specialist: 3 to 5 years of experience
• Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables • Perform keyword research using latest tools and prepare a healthy mix of keyword report for client • Conduct on-site analysis of client’s business, website audit and optimisation • Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to clients • Develop link building, analyse and recommend performance to attract more users to the website and generate online leads. • Detail oriented with effective verbal, written and visual communication skills for a variety of audiences, logical and analytical approach while interpreting the numbers • The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries • Carry out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies. • Keep up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM). • Pay particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
SEO Executive Requirements • At least three year’s experience in the field of SEO. • Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. • High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills. • Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work. • A detailed understanding of new client pitches, new trends, ASO are major responsibility. • A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms. • A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
Embrace a remarkable journey of growth and impact as you team up with us